Effective Date: 1st July 2016
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES 1CLIQUE COLLECT?
- When You Register for the Services.
- We receive and store any information you provide to us when registering with the Services such as your name, username, password, country of location, zip code, postal mail address and email address. Some of the Services may collect your photo, “about” information you provide, links to your social media accounts and certain other profile information.
- When You Visit Our Websites or Use the Services.
- Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with the Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page you requested, an Identifier for Advertising if you are using an iOS device or an Android ID if you are using an Android device, user agent, and time stamp. We collect information about your search and click activity on the Services, or your user generated content or activity related to your use of certain Services (for example, information that you upload).
- When You Provide Third Party Account Information.
- If you provide or connect your third-party account credentials to your account, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us. For example, when you connect with Facebook, we receive and collect your name, email address and profile photo.
- When You Enter a Sweepstake, Contest or Giveaway.
- We collect information you provide to us if you enter a sweepstake, contest or giveaway. We may collect and share such information you provide with an advertiser who sponsors such event or a service provider may collect your information in connection with such promotional event on our behalf.
- When Provided By Other Users.
- In some cases, your email address and other information may be provided to us by other users of the Services.
- HOW DOES 1CLIQUE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- personalize and improve the Services;
- customize the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
- communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by 1Clique;
- send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- process transactions and send you related information;
- operate sweepstakes, contests or giveaways;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- analyze and monitor how users utilize the websites and Services; and
- HOW DOES 1CLIQUE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Advertisers. We allow advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, and/or merchant partners and their affiliates and partners to collect information on the Services for the purposes of serving you with advertising tailored to your interest or demographics and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Third Party Websites.
- Businesses or third party websites may sell items or provide services to you through the Services (either alone or jointly with us) and we will share your information with that business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- We employ other third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to perform work on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Protection of 1Clique and Others. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 1Clique, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- User Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information such as a user’s name or image content that you have uploaded to the Services may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address request for Services.
With Your Consent: We may share your information in other circumstances with your consent, for example when you have chosen to link an account with the Services with a social media network like Facebook.
- HOW MAY 1CLIQUE COMMUNICATE WITH ME?
- “Cookies” are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer or mobile web browser that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and transfer information about you and your use of the Services. For example, cookies that we use tell us how many times you have visited the Services, your search preferences, and if you have clicked on an advertisement that has been displayed to you. We use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We also use “session ID” cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session ID cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Services and close your browser. We, and third parties with whom we partner, may also deliver a file known as a web beacon, pixel or pixel tag (“Web Beacons”) to you through the Services from an ad network. Web Beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Services interface or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service interface, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. Web Beacons allow ad networks and service providers that we use to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us, for advertisers and our other partners. Web Beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and Web Beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
- HOW DOES 1CLIQUE USE SOCIAL PLUGINS?
- HOW DOES 1CLIQUE USE THIRD-PARTY ONLINE ADVERTISING OR ANALYTICS?
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- ✪ Change Your Account Settings. You may add or update information, or change your account privacy settings which limits the other users who can see the information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. The information you can view, update, or delete may change as the Services change.
- ✪ Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our websites that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- ✪ Email or Postal Mail. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings, contacting us through our website www.1cliquesystems.com or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email we send to you.
- ✪ Deactivating Your Account. You can always choose not to disclose information to us or delete information, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features. You may request deactivation of your account by contacting us through our website www.1cliquesystems.com if you are the manager of the account, or where you are an employee, you must contact the manager of the account who can contact us to deactivate your account.
- ✪ De-Linking Account. You may de-link your account from an account on another service such as a social media account in your account setting. However, in order to de-link it completely, you may also have to adjust your account settings with the third party application. For example, if you want to de-link your Facebook account with 1Clique, you must de-link your accounts in both your account settings and in your Facebook application settings.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Services. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
- DO NOT TRACK
We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Services.
- SERVICES NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
- The Services are not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us through our website www.1cliquesystems.com.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
- Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By submitting such information, you consent to that transfer.
HOW TO CONTACT 1CLIQUE
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message through our website www.1cliquesystems.com.